Davidson Meaux is proud to call Downtown Lafayette Home

James J. Davidson, Jr. (1904-1990) first established his practice in Downtown Lafayette in 1927. He was later joined by Richard C. Meaux (1921-2008) in 1949. The Firm, one of the oldest in Lafayette, has been located at 810 S. Buchanan Street, conveniently located across the street from the 15th Judicial District Courthouse, since the 1929. A Read More…