Location: Lafayette, Louisiana
Email: Email Me
Hallie P Coreil practices general casualty litigation, with an emphasis on premises liability, and governmental liability litigation, including civil rights defense, public records issues, and civil service issues. She has significant trial and appellate experience, in both State and Federal Courts.
Hallie is a magnum cum laude graduate of LSU’s E.J. Ourso School of Business. She received her Juris Doctorate and Degree of Civil Law Studies from LSU Paul M. Hebert School of Law. She is admitted to practice before all Louisiana Federal and State courts, including the U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit. Her professional memberships include the Louisiana Bar Association, the Lafayette Bar Association, the St. Landry Parish Bar Association, the John M. Duhe Jr. American Inn of Court (2016/2017 President), and the Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel. She is also a past member of the Lafayette Young Lawyers Association where she served multiple terms on the LYLA Board, and chaired multiple committees.
Hallie is very involved in the Acadiana community. She volunteers with many local organizations including the Lafayette Volunteer Lawyers and the Louisiana Center for Justice, and she is an active participant in the LVL Counsel on Call program.
Hallie loves all things outdoors. She is happily married to a fellow lawyer and outdoorsman. They live in the country with their two boys.
Areas of Practice
- General Casualty Litigation
- Premises Liability
- Governmental Liability Litigation
- Civil Rights Defense
- All Louisiana State Courts
- Western, Middle, and Eastern Districts of Louisiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- LSU’s E.J. Ourso School of Business, magnum cum laude (B.S. Pre-Law Studies)
- LSU Paul M. Hebert School of Law (Juris Doctorate/Degree of Civil Law Studies)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Louisiana Bar Associationmber
- Lafayette Bar Association
- St. Landry Parish Bar Associationr
- John M. Duhe Jr. American Inn of Court (Past President)
- Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel
- Lafayette Young Lawyers Association
- Lafayette Volunteer Lawyers
- Preservation Alliance of Lafayette
- Coastal Conservation Association